heal for the honey

ever since i stopped blogging since last year abandoning my music blog, shutting down my another years old personal blog and deserting this space for eons. i never found the right timing, or the epiphany to get back here to do what i love to do.

 

i don’t know, maybe life caught up with me. or i outgrew blogging. or i just never have the time or strength to scribbles anything down in words anymore. or maybe i have lost my mojo plain and simple.

 

but never ever have i felt so compel to express my love for brooke waggoner . ever since i discovered her on 8tracks. i am madly in love with her ever soothing and immaculate voice. almost angelic at time. her songs just keep giving goosebumps over and over again sending chill down my spine. it is that eerie good!

 

tina fey once said that she believes that all anyone really wants in this life is to sit in peace and eat a sandwich, but I think if she heard her songs, she might change that statement.

 

what i really want in life is to sit in peace and enjoy a beautiful song with a tub of ice cream.  : )

 

 

 

Points of light
Shooting' through the tree-stained vines
It draws me in
To catch a fistful of wind and chime

 

Poised, unrefined
Delicate and loosely loosely lined
Oh I am a dreamer
But I'll deny it til' the day I die

 

'Cause all day long I heal for the honey
Waitin' for the one I love
The noons are hot with heartache aplenty
I'm lovesick and undone

2 comments:

Christopher C | September 23, 2013 at 8:15 PM

welcome back?

jun | September 24, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Christopher C: Woah!? after all this time? you still read this space?

Post a Comment