Starting all over again

For all my life, I have been figuring what is the purpose of life. Why are we here? After all, we are nothing but a speck of dust in the entire universe. 
It is a scary thought, at least for me, to think that my existence here does not in a way have an impact. To leave a legacy of sort, to make a change at least. 

In a constant drift of finding the answer of What and Why, it always have me ending up in a constant flow of endless thought. I have always wanted to do something, to built something from scratch. From inception to creation, the process of researching and figuring, hardship of sweat and tears, resulting in an end produce/product excited me. But, I always ended up with, what do I wanted to do? 

I knew that a nine-to-five job for the rest of my life is not an options. I never wanted to live a normal life, a cookie cutter life that has been instill since we are still a child. To get good grades and end up with a good career, working for someone else. Subsequently, maybe have a family. This kind of formatted life is not my pursuit.

After been in a workforce for 3 years. I am totally burned out. Work has been hectic and it took a toll on me. To be burned out 3 years in my job in such an early stage is not a good sign. I feel like a zombie in this rat race, racing to the top archiving through validation via a pay raise and a promotion title. Constantly, I found myself back to square one. Is this something that I wanted to do for the rest of my life. And the answer, has been a rounding no, regardless of how many time I asked myself this question. 

As with many Malaysian, catching up with friends over a roti canai and teh tarik in Mamak has been a norm. Of so many mamak sessions with my friend, we hatched an idea to venture into a business deal. A partnership to create something that we both have a passion in. A vision that we both shared but different style. It was an interesting concept which we both loved. We are creating a branding and a style of our vision. 

Hence, this is the purpose of this post. To document the process and journey along the way till we launched our product which we target to be in Nov 2016. Make it or break it. The future is uncertain, but somehow it does ignite my passion for life again. Something that excite me to keep me going, to push me forward. It has been 1 month plus since the inception of the idea. We are still very much in infancy. 

I do hope that we will see the fruition of our ideas and visions in a year. 

Finger cross.

To accomplish great things, 
we must not only act but also dream,
not only plan, 
but also believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment